- Patented, dynamic 4-point system.
- Made from the Hi-Tech material, NanoMag (Nano Magnesium). Hi-Tech materials deliver twice the strength of standard magnesium but an ultra-light design remains possible.
- The flexible, magnesium frame guarantees a perfect adaptation in which the strength of NanoMag ensures pressure relief and thus pain reduction.
- The combination of the design with the innovative materials creates the ultimate functional comfort with an incredibly light brace (400 grams).
- The clinically proven 3-point relief technology (locking and fecal technology) shifts compression forces on the knee joint of the affected compartment to the healthy part.
- Built-in stools of 4 ° in the frame (+ 3 ° additional adjustment).
- Universal OA Key: so you can adjust the load yourself.
- Recommended by the Arthritis Foundation.
- Clinically proven: highest degree of medial and / or lateral condylar separation for patients with symptomatic unicompartmental arthrosis. (J Bone Joint Surg, May 2005).
- Flexstops: 45 °, 60 °, 75 °, 90 ° (supplied).
- Extension stops: 0 °, 10 °, 20 °, 30 °, 40 ° (can be ordered) (10 ° already installed).
The OA Nano is the lightest and most functional OA brace ever launched on the market. The OA Nano is recommended for patients who want to remain active and who want to preserve as much freedom of movement as possible.