Aircast Cooler without a manchete
Provides cold and compression for pain. swelling and hemarthrosis (blood in the joint).
- Contains enough water and ice for 6 to 8 hours of cold therapy.
- Can be used in combination with all Cryo / Cuff wraps and cuffs.
- Insulated Cuffs reduce condensation and leakage and maintain the durability of the Cuffs.
- AutoChill® pump enables switching between a gravity system and a motorized system for more flexible care.
- Gravity system allows the Cuffs to be quickly removed from the cooler and thus ensures patient mobility during treatment.
- Hanger for cooler: allows the cooler to be hung on a bed edge.
- Targeted compression: the Aircast Cryo / Cuffs are anatomically designed to generate a special compression that reduces the swelling and soothes the pain.
- Clinical studies have shown that cold and compression effectively counteract postoperative swelling and help restore mobility.
- 30 seconds per cycle. Provides automatic compression with intervals on top of the cold therapy.